Sunday, December 14, 2008

Belly Shot

Here I am at 20 weeks. I don't know if this is interesting to you, but I'm sending it anyway! :) I'm starting to show a little, which is fun! This dress makes me look a little bigger than what I really am - or so I think!

We went to the doctor last Friday and everything looks great. Here we get to have a sonogram everytime we go, so we get to see the baby all the time - which is very cool! I had some blood work done as well. I'm a bit anemic (the baby is sucking me dry of all my iron), but that's okay who needs iron anyway. The doctor suggested that I eat more foods with iron in it. He suggested liver as one of his top choices. Ummmm, no thanks - I'll just take a pill!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

LOVE THE BELLY SHOT!!! think that there should ba one once a month! cant wait to see your pregnant self in like 4 days :)

Anonymous said...

Ahhh...silly american...just give me the pill that will fix everything...

The Wozny Family said...

yay for baby russell! you're so cute with your baby belly.

Mikaela said...

Thanks for sharing the belly shot...love it! You look great!

Matthew and Naomi said...

Hey! You are an adorable pregnant woman! We are so excited for you two. Have a very Merry Christmas!