Thursday, April 28, 2011

There will be no apologizing

or so Chase tells me.

I know I haven't blogged, but I did have a baby. And if you have kept up with my blog, you will know that I have clearly stated that I am a terrible multi-tasker. Terrible.

Having 1 baby slowed down the blogging a bit. The addition of the 2nd baby, has drastically slowed down the blogging again!

Chase says, I don't need to apologize, but everything within me says to. I'm fighting that feeling...

So let me tell you what has happened since I've been gone.

We had a baby!









Her name is Hatley Michelle Russell (Russell, you know because she's a Nica and Nicaraguans have 2 last names). And we love her tons.

We've been asked many times about her name. So here it is: We heard the name Hatley a while back and have always loved it! What does it mean? It doesn't have a meaning! We just like the name! For the longest time we could not come up with a middle name. About 2 days prior to having her, we finalized Michelle.

We're those rare people that don't find out the sex of the baby prior to delivery. So, having a girl was a big surprise!

She's a sweet baby and we are so thankful that the Lord blessed us with her.

No comments: