Sunday, October 12, 2008

My Forgetfulness

I can be very forgetful. It's sad, but true. David and I will see a movie and I will have forgot that we saw it 2 weeks later. I can't remember the names to any songs or the singers. It's quite sad.

One thing I don't want to be forgetful about is to be thankful. I don't know if it's the fact that I'm pregnant or what - but I have been missing home a lot recently. When I start missing home, I can quickly go down a Woe-is-me path. I'll start thinking of all the things/people I miss. My eyes and heart get set on the wrong thing. And being thankful goes out the window.
So I have decided to be thankful and to remember to be thankful!

One thing I am so thankful for here in Nicaragua is that I get to work with my husband. Back home, we had very different schedules. We could go days without really seeing each other. Here I get to see him all the time, even throughout the day! It's been such a great blessing, that I am so very thankful for! I know it might not always be this way. So I am grateful for our time we have together right now.

Here's a cute pic of him!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

just wanted to let you know that i am thinking of you! would love to talk with you guys tonight or soon. love you both sooooo much!