Wednesday, October 8, 2008

The Big News

So, as most of you know, but some may not. David and I have big news! We found out for sure last Thursday, that we are going to have a baby! We are so very excited!
Here's a picture of the home pregnancy test- two lines means your pregnant!
I'm sure you have a bajillion questions! So did I. I'll try to answer some of them!
-We are going to have the baby here. We met with the doctor on Thursday and he is so nice, well educated and works in the nicest hospital in Managua. Many of the other missionaries here have had him deliver their baby. We totally trust him!
-I am about 10 and half weeks pregnant!
-I have been feeling sick off and on, but nothing too bad! Right now I crave Taco Bell - but I don'tknow if that's a pregnancy thing. I always want Taco Bell!
-The due date is May 4th. We will have the baby and then be able to come home for the summer at the beginning of June. So we can see all ya'll!
That's all I can think of right now, but feel free to ask anything else!
We love and miss you!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh snap! Congratulations! If I carve taco bell does that mean I'm pregnant too?

mrs. rains & family said...

yay for baby russell! i'm so excited for you guys. what an amazing blessing. jason and i will be glad to share insight and answer questions ANY time. :-) love you!

Anonymous said...

Ummm...so that picture is of you holding a picture of a stick you peed on...right?

Kinda gross...

mrs. rains & family said...

oh, jeremy...

it's a beautiful moment in the lives of the russells that needed to be captured.

(and plus... pee is sterille. sami said so!)

Anonymous said...

So according to "the rains family," next time I am in surgery I shouldn't think twice about the doctor peeing on his hands in the corner because after all, it's sterile...

The Wozny Family said...

So excited for you guys! You'll be great parents!

Mikaela said...

Yeah!!! That's such great news!

Anonymous said...

Praise the Lord! We are so excited for you guys! David - your boys can swim!

Russells said...

Just to set the record straight, I didn't pee on the stick!

BCJ said...

Congratulations! We are so happy for you guys!

Matthew and Naomi said...

Great news! We are so excited for you all! Hopefully our new babies can meet this summer - we'll come to town several times during the summer! Congrats!

Joel, Melody, Grant, and Kate said...

Kristina! Congratulations! I'm so happy for you both!

(I confess I'm one of those people who read my friend's friend's blogs... lol But we do know each other and are friends, it's all good... :-) )