Sunday, September 28, 2008

The New David

We've had a fun weekend! I went to buy paint yesterday to paint our fun little apartment, we got to see a movie, and eat a yummy meal! This morning we went to church and had a wonderful time worshipping and hearing the message. The speaker (the pastor was visiting the States) spoke about sanctification. It was a blessing to hear. One of the things he talked about was his ministry. He works with youth- many in gangs- in a real rough barrio close to Managua. He spoke about being blessed by being around the "unsaved". It really challenged me to continue to meet more Nicaraguans and share in their life. It was also an encouragement to me - because I know that while he is out doing his ministry - his sons are at NCA- being taught by David.
And finally a picture of David's new beard. I love it! What do you think?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the new beard. It's awesome. I want to see it crazy long now. haha

Anonymous said...

Beard? I didn't even notice. I was too busy staring at his dreamy eyes...