Monday, September 1, 2008

Things I love

We are forutnate to have a lot of American products here. But there are a few things here that are different, but I think are way cooler. They are (in no particular order)


This is how Nicaragua does dish soap. I haven't seen Dawn or Joy, but who needs it, when your soap can come in this cool container. We don't have hot water here and this stuff seems to clean things super good. I'm a fan.


Bug spray in general is wonderful and this is not just Nicaraguan, but this stuff can save my life and ankles many-a-days.


Chiky's are these wonderful cookie things. They are like heaven in cookie form. I could eat the whole package in one sitting - don't worry though I don't!



Milk in a bag - enough said.

2 comments:

Thomas Supercinski said...

With a brand name like 'La Perfecta', how could that milk be anything but perfect?

Hannah said...

we have all those things in honduras too! i love that dish soap...better than the liquid stuff in my opinion and i also love the chiky cookies! yum!!! enjoy the rest of your week!