Sunday, September 7, 2008

This is for Sami

Recently our super good, cool, awesome friends - Jon and Sami- have told us that they are coming to visit us in November!! We are beyond excited. So excited, that I have to not think about it much or I would never stop jumping up and down.
If you know anything about Sami - you know she loves mint chocolate chip ice cream and she tries to eat it on any trip they take. Well I found the most wonderful mint chocolate ice cream bar. It really is so good, I inhaled it in about 3 seconds. So when Sami comes, I will definitely stock up!

P.S. I think all of our friends are cool and awesome!

4 comments:

mrs. rains & family said...

aw, kristina! this post makes me so happy. i miss you and your beautiful smile & infectious laugh! sami & jon are so blessed to have sweet friends like you. :-) ...so are we.

love you!

(and i love hearing about your new home!)

Jonathan Lilley said...

ummm ya that is the REAL reason i am coming to nicaragua. found out about those months ago when you were still trying to figure out where to go. whaaaa haa haa haa ( evil laugh) my evil plan has unfolded PERFECTLY

sami


mmmm cant wait.

Julie said...

what about family? do you think they are cool and awesome too? plus, we both love mint chocolate chip ice cream!

Julie said...

and sami! (as in we both love her too)