Sunday, January 18, 2009

Up til now..

I have gotten a bit behind in blogging, so I wanted to share what we have been up to! Last week was our first full week of school. It was a long week and we were both a little excited to have a weekend. I just talked with my mom and she said everyone in the states had a 3 day weekend because of Martin Luther King Day. For some reason, we don't get that day off!

So now a little update...

We were blessed to get an IKEA gift card for Christmas, so I bought some fun things before we came back. I"m trying to make our little apartment a bit more homey and us. (Is that how you spelly homey?) Here's some pics of our new and improved bedroom.

Some fun IKEA mirrors

These are our wall art! Really just some big ole stickers. They're kind of weird, but fun too!


And a fun lamp!

David's mom gave us some seeds right before we left and he has planted most of them. It makes him way excited. So if you come visit us, you'll get home grown jalepenos, cilantro, basil, and green onions! And the joy of seeing us!

(if you look closely, you'll see some little tiny buds!)

And last but not least, a belly shots Do I look bigger? I feel like I just look big and not really pregnant?! I have been feeling the baby more and more these days, which is the coolest.

6 comments:

Julie said...

aww you're so cute! Can't wait to see you in like 2 days!!! love the fun decorations too!

Anonymous said...

I love wall art - I get it and stick it on all kinds of things!

Kinda drives michelle crazy...

Mikaela said...

Love the new decorations! You look great!!

Anonymous said...

I love the wall art sweetie! It is so neat!
Mama

Anonymous said...

What a cool bedroom! You have made it look so cute...and yes..homey! And you...my precious niece look gorgeous as a Mommy!
Love you!
Aunt Sharon :)

mrs. rains & family said...

i like the big flower stickers! i think they're really fun. and you do look so cute. not big and huge - but pretty and pregnant! :)