Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Another fun weekend!

Chase and Julie left on Sunday (at the crack of dawn), but not before another fun weekend! On Thursday night we attempted to go see Marley and Me at the new theater. Which by the way is really nice and only about 3 dollars! Much better than the $9.00, we were paying in Dallas! However, Marley and Me was only in Spanish, so we opted to play some arcade games! I dominated in air hockey and basketball shoot out!! :) Ask David about it!
On Friday, we went to the beach! We stayed at a cheap little hotel right on the beach. We spent our time being sung to


eating and playing games!


It was nice to be away and enjoy the waves! Again we felt so blessed to have Chase and Julie here! They brought us much joy!


Pregnancy Update:

I am 27 weeks pregnant!! Which means in 13 weeks we'll have a baby! I am getting more and more excited each day! I had some blood work done last Friday and the good news is I don't have gestational diabetes! I was getting a little worried because I definitely love sweet foods! I still am a little anemic, so I'm pumping up the iron intake! More bad news (not really) my ankles are still so swollen! Chase called them cankles (calf+ ankle), which I hate, but describes it well! :) It's worth it though!


I thought this picture was appropriate - me looking quite pregnant, probably bare foot, and making cookies!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Cankles" are beautiful,..and like you said....they are worth it! You're beautiful Kristina! You too David!! :)
Glad you didn't pay the cop!
Aunt Shar