Saturday, November 14, 2009

6 months

We made it to 6 months! :)

I'm a bit late, but on November 2nd, Beckett turned 6 months old. As I type that I think 2 things.

1. I can't believe he's six months old. It was just yesterday that he was all newborninsh, and snuggly, and little bitty.
2. I can't believe that I am a mom of a baby. I know, I know - weird, but I do think that. I'm a mom. A mom. Me. A mom. Soon I'll be a mom of a 2 year old and then a 8 year old and then a teenager. Crazy stuff!

Ok, enough about me!

6 months is a such a fun time! Here's what he's doing:

-sitting up on his own
-he loves to stand up (in a lap, on the floor, in his crib) with help from mom or dad of course!
-eating bananas, applesauce, peaches, but not so much on the veggies yet!
-making these ridiculously cute squealing noises
-splashing at bathtime making a huge mess
-starting to want to crawl (he can kind of army crawl, kind of!)
-smiling like crazy!
-still being so stinkin' cute!

We are so very thankful for him. He has been the biggest blessing in our lives and we feel honored to be the ones to parent him!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just love that picture! What a sweetie he is! I know it is weird to you to think you are a mama, but you are a wonderful mama!! I'm so very proud of you and David! You are wonderful parents!

Mama

Anonymous said...

That looks like a Linda-made hat! How impressed I am by her talent! Loving the pics and seeing Beckett grow up. The mom thing is crazy - I'm still waiting for it to sink in!

Julie