Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Nasty Feet

Nicaragua is great! We really do love it here, but there are some things that take some getting used to. One of them being - my feet are almost always disgusting. It's too hot to wear anything but sandals, so my feet are always in contact with the elements! We are in the rainy season right now, but apparently in the dry season it is really, really dry and dusty. If my feet are nasty now, I can't imagine what they will look like then!

Everyday when I come home from school, my feet have dirt, dust and mosquito bites all over them. I have to wash them when I come home and then again right before I go to bed. I don't know about you, but going to bed with dirty feet is close to terrible!

Check it out.

3 comments:

Jonathan Lilley said...

so when did david start wearing nail polish? It must be a Nicaragua thing

mrs. rains & family said...

ok, one of my least favorite things ever (or should i say most hated things ever - are they the same?) is dirty feet! especially going to bed with dirty feet! ...and mosquito bites. i feel for you! but your toes look cute! :-)

Anonymous said...

Those feet look just like they did when you were 3, playing outside with Jamie. ( only I didn't let you polish your toe nails then!)