Thursday, September 10, 2009

Peanut, Peanut Butter (like the song)

We received a wonderful gift from David's parents recently. It's called a Vita Mix. It's like a blender on steroids. If you've never heard of it, you life is not complete! I had seen theirs for years and years and thought nothing of it. Until just recently, I experienced the greatness of it. It's amazing and I love it!

I have made tons and tons of smoothies, cheddar bacon potato soup, bread crumbs, and yesterday I made peanut butter.



That's right! How very domestic of me!

3 comments:

mrs. rains & family said...

has michelle taken over your body??? ;0)

have you made baby food yet? beckett might really like that! :)

Anonymous said...

I am so proud of you! But I have never heard the Peanut Butter song!

Mama

Anonymous said...

That must have been very heavy to bring down. Who would have been nice enough to do that?