Monday, September 7, 2009

Pics of the new casa

All of these pictures are not good, but might give you an idea of where we live. I've decided that I am officially done with moving in Nicaragua! It's always crazy and done in 1 day and gives me a headache!
Not really.
Our place is wonderful and I'm thankful for it! Now we're just waiting for the other Russells to come!



Our bedroom




Our bathroom - this is the first time we've had a real mirror! Our last little apartments had a mirror about a foot by foot.




Kitchen



Chase and Julie's room/Paul's room in September!

Ok, that's it for now!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice!

Tracy

Anonymous said...

I think I'm really excited about your mirror!!!

mrs. rains & family said...

fun! glad you guys might get to be "settled" for awhile. :)