Monday, January 18, 2010

GREAT Grandma Tate

I was looking through pictures today and saw these.







This is Beckett meeting his great grandma. She's a really neat lady, who has recently been through a lot and perservered. It seems like once a year, something major happens to her - she falls and breaks her ankle, she has heart issues, her lung collapses. And everytime something like this happens, I think she's not going to make it; that this is the last major thing she can handle. And yet, she always makes it. She's a survivor, she perservers. I love that about her. She doesn't give up or take the easy way out (which I am guilty of doing ALL the time). On top of all that, she is witty and ornary.

Needless to say, it was incredibly special to have her meet Beckett! He just crawled all over her and she laughed and laughed. A memory, I won't soon forget.


(Off topic: I just read my last post and saw about 15 trajillion spelling errors, how embarasing!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just talked to Grandma and read her your blog! She was so excited that you had posted those pictures of she and Beckett! She said to tell him how glad she was to meet him and how much she loves him! She really loves his mama and daddy too!
Thanks sweetie for posting this!
Mama