Wednesday, June 2, 2010

13 months and BIG NEWS!




Our sweet baby is 13 months today!

As he is getting older and older, he's getting sweeter and also naughtier at the same time. Crazy, how that works!

Here's what he's up to these days:

-Around 21 lbs. Definitely not a heavy weight, but I think he's doing good!

-He's way into boxes. Taking things out of them, putting them back in, opening the lid, closing the lid. It could go on and on!

-He can now do the "more" hand sign (basically clapping hands). It's cute because he does it for everything. If I say, please - he claps his hands

-Loves to go visit the horses and goats. He'll give the goat some leaves, but only if he's in a sharing mood!

-He's getting a bit more cuddlier. Occasionally, he'll walk over to me or David and lay his head on our leg. If you're really lucky, he'll stay there for longer than 1.6 seconds. He's obviously our son - we're not big cuddlers either!

-Still loving walking everywhere! If I let him, he would climb everywhere too!

-Babbling more and more these days. Still no words, besides mamamama and dadadada. I think he's too busy walking everywhere to think about talking!

-Knows where our ears and noses are (on a good day!)

-Can throw some might fine fits too!

-Like always, being so ridiculously cute, it hurts.





Are you stil reading?






Are you ready for our BIG NEWS?







We're going to have another baby!! WOOHOO!!! :) Due sometime around mid January!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I just can't wait to see that sweet little grandbaby of mine! He has changed so much just since March! His mama use to climb everything also so I guess what goes around comes around! Good Luck Sweetie! He is going to keep you busy!

Mama

Anonymous said...

Wow! Congrats to the Russell family on baby #2! Girl for the "one of each" win is My early prediction!

I love to pop in and see how you guys are doing and enjoy seeing Beckett grow. I request more videos of your little man in action.

Steve

Anonymous said...

OMGness! Congratulations to all of you! I am so excited! It's a veritable baby explosion!!! Kristina, I hope you're feeling well. Can't wait to see y'all.

Orell said...

What exactly is Beckett getting into in the first picture?

AnniePhil said...

Congratulations!!! Obviously I need to check your blog more often!