Saturday, April 18, 2009

38 weeks




I am at 38 weeks now! I really can hardly believe it! In less than 2 weeks ( if all goes according to plan), we'll have a baby! I know I've said it before, but it is so surreal!! We are excited to meet our little one!

So, I'm basically hearing girl from most everyone. We go back and forth - sometimes I picture having our little girl and other times I refer to my belly as "Little Guy". We'd be happy with either! :) It's funny because the Nicaraguans tend to think we're having a girl too. They tell me I'm very "hermosa", which means beautiful, but also big! And if you get hermosa, then you are definitely having a girl! We'll see!

[Side note: I had one of the cleaning ladies at our school say to me (all in Spanish), "You are very hermosa! You used to be delgada (skinny), but now you are hermosa (big and beautiful!!) They definitely don't beat around the bush!!]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your updates :)
-Whitney

Anonymous said...

Your beautiful Kristina! Hope you are feeling well! Won't be long now! Love to you, David and your little baby! :)
Aunt Sharon