Saturday, April 25, 2009

Baby's Room

My photography skills are definitely not the best, but here are some pictures of the baby's room! Again, this probably means little to most of you, but thinking of things to blog about is hard sometimes! I think about the baby a lot, so that's what you get - blogs about the baby!



This is the crib and curtains! Don't I have the best friends in the world?!?! They threw a shower for us when we were home for Christmas and got me all this super cute bedding! I love them!!



This is the changing table. I still need to get a changing pad, but am way excited to have this! We found it a grocery store here - of all places! It was the cheapest one I could find. (Some random things here are really expensive!)



And this is our rocking chair and storage unit! Hopefully it will work for keeping stuff in! On the rocking chair is a fun blanket my mom made for the baby!! She's the best!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your baby's room is so cute! Won't be long till he or she will be wth you! So exciting!
Love you!
Aunt Sharon

Unknown said...

the baby will love it sooo much it looks so cute and fun! i cant wait to come see you guys :)