Monday, August 3, 2009

1 Down, 2 to go...

David left for Nicaragua on Sunday. School starts on the 11th of August, but teacher in-service begins today. You're probably wondering why I am still here in the good U.S. of A? Well, the plan was for me to go to Ohio this week with my mom, but she broke her leg, so the plans changed. Sad for me. and David who is there all by himself, without us! :(

I'm beginning to feel a bit anxious/excited about going back. Last year was by far our hardest year ever. There was just so much change in 1 year! I'm anxious that it will be difficult again this year. But I'm also excited about it. I'm trusting that the Lord is moving and maturing us. I'm also excited about this year, being a year where we really invest in people and not just a year of survival!!

And I promise to blog better!

No comments: