Friday, August 21, 2009

NCA teachers vs. students

It's that time of year again! You guessed it! Soccer season!! Or I should say, futbol!

The beginning of this season started off with a friendly game of students vs. teachers. Here are the teachers:



I hate to say it, I really do, but do you notice anything? Yep, you got it most of the teachers playing were gringos! Not a good sign!

(I know, I know, there are tons of good gringo soccer players!!)



This is Vidal. He is a soccer machine. Right here I think he's about to score!




This is Jassiel. He is also a soccer machine. Jassiel can run a mile in 5 minutes and 20 seconds. I can't even think about running a mile that fast.



David got to be the coach of the students, because he's got some bum knees right now and can't play. Even though, he would have loved to played against the students, it was a cool experience to really hang out and get to know the kids even better!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And.....mostly older gringos as well.

Tracy