Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Luke and Gracie!

In my craziness, I forgot to post this! So here it is now!

When I found out I was pregnant, most of my friends were not pregnant and didn't have kids. Except for sweet Sara, but she was a seasoned mom with a 2 year old (oh and also Missy)! However, it seemed like right after I found out I was pregnant, several of my good friends also got pregnant(Michelle, Tess, Courtney Jackie, Abby, and on and on)! That was a blessing to me! and I was so thankful in being able to share the experiences of pregnancy and mommyhood with my friends!

The sweetest news to me; however, was when I heard that my best friend (for over 24 years) was pregnant with twins! Julie has been beyond a wonderful friend to me for such a long time. I've always said that Julie knew how to love and care for me the way I needed love and care. She would love me by feeding me, giving me candy, cooking for me, laughing with me, not making me talk if I didn't want to, giving me some help in Senior English class, living with me in college, letting me wear her clothes, etc., etc. Regardless of where we live and how terrible we are at keeping in touch, I will always consider Julie one of my best friends!

Anyways, all that being said, we are so excited that she has her sweet twins now - Luke and Gracie! I love that her babies and Beckett aren't that far apart in age! Hopefully they will be lifelong friends, just like her and I!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just now saw the post! I am so grateful for my friend (basically sister!) Kristina. I miss you so, and can't wait for the little ones to meet! Love you!

Julie