Monday, December 14, 2009

My To Do List

We are preparing to come home on Thursday - which obviously we are really excited about! But we have so much to do until then. Here's my To Do List:

- Go to NCA and get the note from the lawyer in order to get Beckett's exit visa
- Make mashed potatoes for the NCA Christmas party
- Attempt to get my hair cut
- Get some fun Nica presents for the fam back home
- Make brownies for the cooks at NCA
- Go to Metro Centro to get Beckett's exit visa
- Think about and then pack what should go in the diaper bag for the plane ride home
- Pack for myself and Beckett
- Take a shower
- Make some baby food

When I type this out, it doesn't seem like too much! But since living here, I've learned everything takes longer than what you think! So, I should stop blogging and get started!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Grandma/Mama can't wait to see my Nica Family!!! My to do list is pretty long too but it is all worth it! Don't worry about food for little Beckett. I'm going to get some today. Formula too!
Oh, I'll also have food for the 2 big Russell's! I've been shopping for a week! I am so excited!!

Grandma/Mama

Jeremy said...

Good thing that some time between now and thursday you plan to take a shower...

mrs. rains & family said...

you're coming home thursday and i'm DONE with school thursday!!! :) what a fun day for both of us. :)