Thursday, February 4, 2010

My Baby is 9 months!

My sweet baby is 9 months! I can hardly believe it. I say that every month, and probably will for the rest of his life. It is amazing to me how much he can change is a short 9 months. He can crawl like a mad man. He can pull up on just about anything. He can "step up" on one step of the stairs. He can eat more solid food. What have I done in 9 months - not much! He went from a helpless babe to this super active baby! Crazy stuff, I tell you!

Things he enjoys...
-Exploring the ins and outs of our little house
-Playing with the Leap Frog magnets
-Smiling at any and every girl he sees
-Eating bananas, prunes, cheerios, and applesauce
-Putting EVERYTHING in his mouth, and I mean everything (leaves, old cheerios, fuzz, and I won't mention the dead fly David fished out of there today!)
-Trying to walk with mommy or daddy holding his hands

His stats...
-19 lbs
-takes about 2 naps a day (hopefully for about 1 1/2 to 2 hours)
-wakes up at 5ish (yeah, I know that's early)
-goes to bed at 6:30ish
-has 3 1/2 teeth (one's about half way there!)
-cutest baby ever!

He is still the joy of our world and we are so thankful for him!





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Isn't it unbelieveable that he learns new stuff everyday!!! You are right, you will be amazed everyday of your life! I'm still amazed at how my two little ones have grown and become such wonderful people!
I love that little boy more than words can say! It is so fun being his Grandma!!

Mama/Grandma

Anonymous said...

It is so hard to believe that he's nine months old already! I miss that little guy so much!

Orell/Lolli

Anonymous said...

Kristina, he's adorable. (I would put up an argument about "cutest baby ever" though...he's super cute, but I've got a contender of my own competing for that title!). :)
I miss you and am glad you're doing well!
Kirsten