Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Time with Grandad

I'm not sure if Grandad is spelled Grandad or Granddad. What do you think? I'm going to stick with Grandad until I hear otherwise!

Regardless, this week Beckett got to spend tons of time with him! Living far away, I often feel guilty that Beckett doesn't get to see his grandparents (and they don't get to see him). I know we are to be here, I just have my moments.

So when the grandparents, and aunts, and uncles, and friends (who are like family) come I feel really blessed and so happy for my sweet baby to experience them.

Here are some pics of their time together.



This was at NCA's festival (a blog about that will be coming soon! Get excited!!!) David was in jail and Beckett and Grandad were laughing at him. Woe is David.



Playing with a coke bottle. (I must drink too much coke, I feel like there's another picture of him playing with a coke bottle)



Opening the present from Lolli! It was a super cool dumptruck! Look at that sheer joy on Beckett's face!



Saying goodbye to Grandad.

Thanks for coming Grandad! We had so much fun!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Almost as soon as we met them at the airport, TR started sharing stories of Beckett, and Dave told me that there must be hundreds of pictures of Granddad with his precious grandson. I haven't seen them yet, but I love the ones you've posted here. Thanks Kristina!
Love,
Orell

mrs. rains & family said...

the picture of beckett smiling when he's opening his present with his granddad... he looks JUST like you. it's TOTALLY your smile! :) love it! can't wait to see you guys soon!

(i would have thought that grandad was spelled "grandad," too... because it looks better. but my computer is putting the little red squiggly line under it and told me it's spelled "granddad." hmm... looks weird to me...)

Anonymous said...

These are precious! A happy baby and Grandad, indeed! I love seeing these and look forward to more. Love to all of you Nicas. Denise