Friday, May 20, 2011

Orange Dress

I have not bought any clothes in over a year. No clothes, not a shirt, not shoes, no jeans - nothing.

Isn't that weird?

When I lived in the states, I probably bought a piece of clothing once a week. It was most likely from Target.

We don't buy any clothes here. For many reasons.

1. There is no Target, so where would I go??
2. I have 2 kids. I don't see how anyone shops with 2 kids. I can just imagine trying on some jeans and Beckett running wildly through the store. Oh, it sounds terrible.
3. Clothes here are just different from clothes in the States. It just not what I'm accustom to.
4. I was never a huge shopper anyways, so it was easy to not go.

We usually buy all our clothes when we go home to the States in the summer and at Christmas time. However, I was pregnant last summer and already had a ton of maternity clothes and we didn't come home for Christmas.

All this to say, I haven't bought any clothes.

Weird.

However, all this changed yesterday.

I bought an orange dress. And it's lovely and fits my post 2 baby body. Praise the Lord.

That is all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kristina, if ever there were a post screaming for a picture, this is the one! PLEASE show us your orange dress!

Orell

Anonymous said...

I agree! Let's see a picture!


where did you buy it? Remember you bought that real cute dress that you wore to graduation down there Trouble is, it is hanging in the closet back here!

Mama