Monday, March 23, 2009

34 weeks!

I haven't posted a belly pic in a while, so here you go! (I don't think it's the best picture ever of me) I feel really big (and swollen and hot). But people say, I don't look that big for being 34 weeks. Who knows, I've never been pregnant before!



I am at 34ish weeks! Which sounds crazy to me! That means in 6 weeks, we'll have a baby! I am excited to meet our little one and also there is a lot of anxiousness too! Like, I hope I can deliver this baby! And what if I'm no good at breast feeding (too much information???) And will our baby sleep well?? So many questions. The Lord is kind though and reminds me often that He is the one in control. I have basically done very little and He has grown and developed and protected this sweet baby. When I think of this, I am comforted by Him, His sovereignty, His faithfulness, and His love.

But I would love your prayers - for a safe (non c-section) delivery, for peace while we wait, for a good first few weeks with the baby, and anything else!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

you look great! :)
i feel like it looks like the perfect pregnant belly size.
-whit

Julie said...

I would have to agree with Whit. Can't imagine a better looking pregnant belly! :)

Anonymous said...

I think your beautiful!

Mama

mrs. rains & family said...

i think you're beautiful! you look so great, kristina! i can't wait to see little baby russell. you're going to do amazing - you'll see. God will bring your sweet baby into our world and He will do it perfectly. love you! (anytime you want to talk, i'd LOVE to!)

Unknown said...

love that baby belly and that you are safely to 34 weeks praise the Lord! not too much longer :) and ps i see alot of pregnant people and you are GOOD lookin!

Aunt Sharon said...

Hi Kristina and David! You are beautiful Kristina! You radiate with love and happiness. Love to both of you and your precious baby!
Love,
Aunt Sharon