Monday, March 16, 2009

The New Place

Here are some pictures of our new apartment! It is way exciting to us to be living here! And we really do feel like it is God's provision to us. We feel blessed that He provided for us!



This is the kitchen area. Way, way bigger than our old one! If you notice any cute decorations, they are courtesy of Michelle, Sami, and Julie!



The downstairs living area.



Where our kitchen table is. No one ever said I was good at taking pictures, huh? Yes, those are stairs you see in the picture. The first time I have ever lived anywhere with stairs inside the house.



This is the massive laundry area. It even has room for a washer, which we hope to get some time soon! It may not look nice, but it is!



This is the super cluttered, filled with baby items, upstairs living area. I plan on organizing soon!



Our bedroom. Usually the dinosaur pillow is not out, but for this special occasion, I put it on the bed! :) Since I'm pregnant, I need about 15 pillows to sleep - and we don't own all that many pillow cases!



This will be the baby's room, but right now we have some houseguests staying here.



And last but not least, our little balcony (that currently houses David's plants! I know what you're thinking about the paint job, but that's Nicaragua for ya! They like fun colors, which I think is great!

I hope you enjoyed the tour!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like it, it looks nice. I'm glad to get to see the rest, we only got a limited view on the webcam.
-Aaron Hardin