Sunday, March 15, 2009

Happy Birthday David!

Today is David's 29th birthday!

I am so very thankful for him! And am especially thankful on his day of birth!!

Right now, David and I are going through a marriage class. It's been really good for us; as well as very humbling (Imagine that! I'm not as perfect as I think I am!) One of the exercises that we did was to list our spouse's strengths. When I was writing them down, I realized that David is good at a lot of things, especially a lot of things I am no good at! Here is just a glimpse of my list:
He is a man of integrity. He tells it like it is - regardless of it's going to hurt or not. He is beyond generous (when I like to "save" and hoard our money, stuff, etc!!) He is adventurous. He is constantly striving for better (in our marriage, spiritually, physically). And he loves me, even though I am way different than him and have a lot of areas to grow in!

I am so grateful the Lord gave me the gift of him. There is no one more perfectly suited for me!

Just a few pictures of David through our years together!









No comments: