Friday, March 6, 2009

Un Blog sin picturas

Ok, I realize I have not been a good blogger lately! Sorry! I like to put pictures up when I blog and our camera has been without batteries for a while and so we have taken none! I know realize that is a sorry excuse! And I realized that you probably love just my words. Right?
Anyways, big things are happening here in Russellville! Ready for the exciting news!?! We're moving apartments! The current apartment we live in is probably 500 or so sq feet. It has been absolutely fine for us, but with the baby coming and people visiting I was starting to get a bit nervous! My thought was - Eventually this sweet baby will be walking and there is not a lot of space for that to happen. So, we've been praying/waiting for something else. Just recently, a townhouse in our apartment complex opened up and it is absolutely perfect for us! It's only $50 more a month and probably triple the amount of space!! It has 2 bedrooms upstairs and a living area. Downstairs it has a much bigger kitchen and a small living/dining/eating area. It also has a maid's quarters!!! Which we'll be using for a spare bedroom/guest room! So, you know what that means!! Come visit us!
I also just heard back from a friend that she can sub for me while I'm on maternity leave! Another answer to prayer! We really are so grateful for both of these things and it's a reminder to me of how the Lord provides and cares for our needs/wants!
This weekend we'll be moving, but I promise to get batteries soon and post some pictures of the new casa!
Hasta Luego!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That is such a blessing that you're moving. I so happy that you found such a good deal in the same complex. How exciting you're going to have a mini Russell running around soo.

Anonymous said...

I always knew you and Dave would be the first with a maid's quarter...