Friday, October 9, 2009

Chloe Faith!

Our sweet friends, the Hortons, are taking home their new baby girl today! They had Chloe about a week ago, but due to some complications are just now bring her home!

We are way excited for them!

It's neat for me to have friends having babies now! I'm excited for them to experience the joy (and hardships) of a new baby. (I sound like I'm this really experienced mom!) I'm also really excited to meet Chloe! :)

We joke about Chloe and Beckett getting married one day. That way we can always be connected to the Hortons. No pressure or anything.

How did I become one of "those" moms?



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I told you that someday you'd be just like me! You didn't believe me did you????

Love you sweetie girl!

Mama

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Hortons! Welcome Chloe!

If things don't work out with Beckett and Chloe, Gracie is on her way soon...and Chloe, you'll have to meet Luke...

Julie J

Anonymous said...

Yay for Chloe and Beckett! (or Luke) =) Is it bad to be one of those moms? =) I love you so much and can't wait to introduce her to ya'll!

Michelle

Anonymous said...

The best mom's are "one of those mom's"!!! You all will definately be the "best mom's"!

Grandma G.