Wednesday, October 7, 2009

I'm 5....!

..... months that is!

I'm a little late on this, but our internet was down for a bit!

Beckett is 5 months and 5 days old today!

We went to the doctor on Friday and the doctor said he is doing great! He weighs 15 lbs and 1 oz! He gained almost 2 pounds in a month, which I say is awesome (and so does his doctor). He's 65 cm long. Which I don't know how long in inches that is (darn metric system!). And his head circumference is in the 50th percentile.

Some fun things he's been doing this month are:

-constantly turning from his back to his stomach. constantly.
-eating rice cereal more consistently and beginning to sort of, kind of like it.
-playing in his exersauser (that a sweet friend loaned us)
-grabbing anything in site, including my hair, my nose, spoons, toys, computer cords
-beginning to want to sit up
-sleeping on his tummy
-laughing a bit more
-taking long walks with mom in the morning
-being so stinkin cute!

It's incredible to me how much he has grown and changed! (Every mom says this, huh?) He really is such a blessing to us. At least once a day, David and I will say to each other how much we love that little boy. We thank the Lord for him!





Taking a much, much needed nap today!! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is growing so fast! I can't believe how much he has changed since he was here. I miss him so much! He is the best grandbaby in the world and I love him so much!

Grandma G

Anonymous said...

And 65 cm is 25.59 inches! He is really getting tall!

Grandma G

Anonymous said...

What a cutie! I can't wait to hear those belly laughs and to see him roll over. Tell him he's welcome to grab my hair anytime!
Lolli