Thursday, October 15, 2009

Writer's Block

I've been having writer's block recently and can't think of much to write about. It's not like I write these super in depth novels! Still, I can't think of much.

I could tell you how we have at least 6 different varieties of ants living in our house. But that sounds like I'm complaining, which I'm not! I would never! :)





I'm sure you can't tell but this one type of evil ant is up in the corner of our ceiling. Those black things are ants. They come out of the ceiling (random) and then just crawl around up there. I secretly wish the geckos (that also live in our house, but are our friends) would eat them all. Ok, enough, not complaining about the ants!

I can show you how Beckett has been sleeping lately! That's more fun! But I do wonder if I blog too much about him and not enough about life in Nicaragua.



Yep, hiney in the air! So cute! I was wrong, how can you really get too much of Beckett? Not possible.

Hopefully, the writer's block will be gone soon. And I'll be back to my normal super creative self - that you all know and love! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This "hiney in the air" position is the same position Beckett's great Uncle Larry use to use when he was napping. Then, after he started talking, if he was mad at grandma, he would sing" I don't like mommy"! It was so funny! I wonder if Beckett will start singing soon!!
Coming from this Grandma....you are are right....there could never be enough Beckett! Keep those pictures coming!
Grandma G