Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Some things.

I'm just going to give you a list of things. Too tired (the power/fans have been off for the past 6 hours) to write a real post.

-We went to Montelimar this weekend for the women's retreat. It was lovely. The speaker was great, the beach was gorgeous, and the pool was so refreshing!


(the pool of Montelimar - it's big and has a fun little food area in the middle!)

-This was also the 1st time I've been away from Beckett for more than a day. I think we both did pretty good. Although, I did miss him something fierce!

-While I was there I went cold turkey and just decided to stop nursing. Pretty sure, you don't care, but I just thought I'd let you know! I won't lie, I'm pretty proud of myself for making it to a year! Those first few months, I thought there was NO way!

-Our friend Mike is coming to visit us on May 27th! He is one of David's very best friends and I'm so excited they get to hang out and just talk. They're good for each other (that sounds weird, but they are). We're way excited he's coming!

-I have started to "run". Be proud of me (apparently,I'm pretty proud of myself recently!)! Don't worry that the running is actually jogging and really the jogging is so slow, I could walk faster. Baby steps, you know?!?

Ok that is all.

No comments: