Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Jo's the Bomb.com

Yeah, I said it and it's true.

We got to watch Joanna play volleyball yesterday and it was so fun!

A couple things.

1. She's pretty awesome.
2. She starts.
3. She's can spike it.
4. She's got an awesome overhand serve.

Here are some pics - courtesy of Paul, because I was busy holding/chasing a toddler!



About to get an ace! Seriously, I would say, she's one of the best servers on the team.



The 'ready position'. Ignore that guy in the foreground of the picture.



Her fans (minus Paul)! Chase and Julie apparently were really into the game! I apparently was excited about the icecream we found!



Beckett exploring!

Way to go Joanna!

1 comment:

Orell said...

Wow...pictures of five of my favorite people in the whole world, including action shots of volleyball and exploring! What's not to love about this post?!!!