Saturday, April 3, 2010

11 months

Our sweet baby boy is 11 months old (as of yesterday)! Insanity, I tell you!

He is such a fun, sweet baby! And we are so thankful to the Lord for him. He brings us joy that we never could have imagined. He reminds us of the love the Father has for His children. He blesses us beyond reason!
11 months has been so fun. I feel like from about 6 months on, he's been on the fast track of development. Here's what he's doing...
-He has 6 teeth now -He can crawl like a mad man
-He can walk while holding your hands (sometimes even just one hand! I know, I know, advanced)
-He can cruise (walking holding on to the side of the couch)
-He can wave
-He can point at things
-He loves to eat! (and now is eating more adultish foods)
-He can sort of clap (well, not really, but he's getting there!)
-He still nurses 4 times a day (working on the weaning thing though!)
-He can say 'da da'. Not sure yet if he's babbling or calling for David. I like to think the latter.
-He is a ladies man and loves to flirt! Not so sure about random guys, though.
-As always, being so stinkin adorable!!

Just watch

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know I was suppose to be watching beckett but I couldn't keep my eyes off of shirtless dave...just sayin...

Russells said...

I know that's right!

Anonymous said...

As always, I love reading about Beckett and seeing him in action!
Sami told me that he waved at her on skype -- I can't wait to see that trick!
Love,
Orell

Anonymous said...

No wonder he crawls so good! Look how good David crawls! Now we know he has picked up his basketball and crawling skills from his parents!

I think he got another tooth just since I was there! WOW! I forgot how fast they come in!
Give him a kiss from Grandma!

mrs. rains & family said...

SO sweet! :) can't wait to see him cruisin' around when you're hear this summer... maybe he'll even be WALKING! :)

Anonymous said...

This is so stinkin' precious it brought happy tears to my eyes! I miss you guys and love you all.

Denise

Mike and Erin said...

Ahhhh....

That makes my heart happy!!