Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Thankful Thursdays

I feel like I've seen this on other people's blog so I've decided to copy them.

Yep, that's what I do - I'm a copier. Every once in a while I have my own creative idea, but typically I've stole it from someone else. When those rare moments happen and I've done something completely original, David ususally says, "Did you just think of that? Good job Babe!"

No idea why I'm telling you this.

So, Thankful Thursdays it is! I feel like, no I know, that when you are thankful, you can't be complainy or bratty or grumpy. And I have much to be thankful for.

Here's the beginning of my list...

1. A fantastic community that we live in. When we first moved here, we were both working all the live long day! Seriously, that's all we did. So we knew the teachers, but not much of anyone else. Being home this year means that I'm home all day (if that wasn't clear) and I've been able to meet all our fun neighbors. They are great. Seriously they are all wonderful. And I know the Lord has blessed us because of them.

2. American food here. That may sound silly, but it's true. David and I were just laughing about how we brought down (by we, I mean he) all these different condiments - bbq sauce, mustard, spicy red sauce. We thought we would be eating rice and beans and corn tortillas for every meal. When we finally got here and walked into a grocery store, we were in awe. They don't have everything or quite the variety, but they do have enough!

3. Beckett He makes me so happy! We love him, love him. He brings us tons of joy!

4. Axion What is that you ask? Well, it's dish soap, of course. Silly you! I just really like the smell of it.

That's my list for this Thursday.

Stay tuned for more editions of Thankful Thursdays!

That was so cheesy, I could hardly type it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

But it is still Wednesday!
Oh and you forgot to tell them how thankful you are for your mom! The best in the world...right!
Mama

Anonymous said...

Kristina, I love you for your silliness, and honesty. You make me laugh, and I appreciate that. You are a great wife and a wonderful mother. David and Beckett are so fortunate to have you in their lives, not to mention the rest of us. Thank you, Jesus for this sweet woman! Denise