Thursday, April 8, 2010

Basically for the Grandparents

Recently I have been a little video camera happy. Which is strange for me. I'm usually the person, that forgets her camera or possibly I'm the one that takes NO pictures on a trip to China. So what I'm saying is - I'm not a camera person.

However, I have had a change of heart, and I'm trying to take more pictures and videos!

And what do I take videos and pictures of? Well that would be the sweet little guy I get to spend my days with!

He's become a mover and a shaker these past days! Which has been fun to tape!

His newest trick is....


[Please ignore the fact that our bed is unmade and that fact that I said "Fancypants". Who says that???]

I do realize that this video is probably not all the cool for 99.8% of you out there, but this is for the other .2%! Namely - Linda, Tracy and Orell! :)

Hope you enjoy!

5 comments:

The Horton Fam! said...

I love you and your silliness. "Who says fancypants?" You do. And you say things like "Whoa Nellies!" This is one of the many reasons that I love you!

Lolli said...

ANOTHER FIVE STAR VIDEO!*

AMAZING DEXTERITY!*

BRINGS BACK "FANCYPANTS" AS A DESIRABLE (AND MANLY!) ADJECTIVE!*


*As reviewed by one of the 0.2 per centers

Anonymous said...

You also use to say "talk to you later pickles"! I think that is so funny!
It is so amazing how everyday he seems to get stronger and figure out how to get around even faster!
I'm with Orell...thanks from the .2per centers! Keep those videos coming!

Mama

Anonymous said...

Grandad enjoyed it as well. Kristina--I don't know how to spell Grandad either so let's just go with Grandad. : ) Thank you for all your updates and pictures. We check for updates just about every day and sometimes several times a day. We are soooo enjoying being grandparents! We love you ALL so very much. Give Beckett a hug and kiss for us.

Anonymous said...

And Denise, don't forget Denise!