Thursday, April 1, 2010

Right Now

This is where we are for Semana Santa (basically Spring Break here.)



Campo Alegria is a super cool camp that host kids from all over Nicaragua. They have kids from some of the poorest areas and then love on them all week. They have a zip line, a huge water slide, and a super sweet lake. A very cool ministry!

They also have this super sweet guest house - that we are staying in FOR FREE. Jealous?

This is what I'm looking at right now.

Yeah, that's a volcano - in the middle of the lake. And there's waves. Who's heard of a lake with waves? Crazy cool! If you would have asked me 5 years ago what my life would be like, I'm pretty sure I wouldn't have said - "Yeah, I'm on Lake Nicaragua looking at a massive volcano with my sweet baby in my arms." Interesting how God takes you to places you would never imagine!


This is a lot of what we are doing.


Also a bit of this.

Don't worry, he was on for about 37 seconds.

Very fun vacation!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How beautiful! I want to go there!
Oh, and I'm glad about the 37 second comment!

Mama